It is really easy to get a fake engineering degree online on the internet that looks reals. However, you should be aware of the following points to avoid any issues in the near future. In most cases, issues occur when you use these transcripts for getting higher title jobs at reputable corporations.
Is a fake testimony a scam?
Here lawyers disagree. The requirements for fraud, if the victim was deceived because the perpetrator wanted to gain a monetary advantage. However, an application is primarily about the position and only secondly about the salary.
However, the possibility is not completely ruled out, especially if the forger has just been hired because of a statement that he has in reality manipulated or embellished.
A fake causes financial disadvantage to the employer
After the employee had only worked for his new employer for a month, he resigned himself. The employer filing the complaint decided to challenge the employment contract and asked for the salary paid back. The man’s performance was not usable for the company and it had lost income as a result. The judges of the state labor court found the employer right.
The defendant, therefore, had to repay the salary received as compensation, as he had deceived his former employer with the forgery and the latter had suffered a financial disadvantage.
How do you know if the testimony is not real?
Following are the points that can let anyone spot the fake educational documents:
- Check the typeface – bumps indicate tampering.
- Noticeably good grades combined with many gaps in the résumé are often an indication of embellished certificates.
- Compare the stations of the résumé with the date of the certificates. There are often inconsistencies in a flawless testimonial.
- Contact the issuer of the certificates. For data protection reasons, the consent of the exhibitor is necessary.
- Ask questions about details that you find unreliable during the interview.
- Have the original certificates presented to you.
Research information about the applicant on websites such as Xing and LinkedIn.